Border Collies Needing Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Border Collies Needing Homes

Welcome to Border Collies Needing Homes Forum. Please REGISTER to post on here. When posting please always choose the heading title carefully. Read the rules for adding posts. No rudeness will be tolerated.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Very special! Katie & Jazzie 15 years old today - 2nd Feb 2019

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
colliecottage

Very special! Katie & Jazzie 15 years old today - 2nd Feb 2019 Empty
PostSubject: Very special! Katie & Jazzie 15 years old today - 2nd Feb 2019   Very special! Katie & Jazzie 15 years old today - 2nd Feb 2019 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 10:34 pm

I am so grateful to Shirley for choosing me to give these fantastic litter sisters, Katie and Jazzie, their loving, forever home after their owner had very sadly passed away.  They were about 8 years old then and I am so thankful that they are still with me at 15 years!  I love them to bits and treasure every day with them.  They are such fun to be with and have brought me so much happiness.    Jazzie,  sadly,  has lost most of her hearing now, but she is very alert and still has lots of energy.  Katie had a vestibular attack a few years ago, which has left her feeling quite unsteady at times, but she still has lots of energy and amazing stamina!

Their pal, Risky, came to join them about a year and a half ago, when he was about 9 years old  (again thanks to Shirley!).   Just like Katie and Jazzie, he is very affectionate and likes lots of fuss.  He has boundless energy and gets so excited when playing.

Thanks to my son, David, for making this video of them all having lots of fun in the countryside.   Don’t forget to turn the sound on!

Back to top Go down
Prudence

Very special! Katie & Jazzie 15 years old today - 2nd Feb 2019 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very special! Katie & Jazzie 15 years old today - 2nd Feb 2019   Very special! Katie & Jazzie 15 years old today - 2nd Feb 2019 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2020 9:37 am

This is so adorable I love you & the music is perfect !!
Back to top Go down

Very special! Katie & Jazzie 15 years old today - 2nd Feb 2019
Page 1 of 1