Border Collies Needing Homes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Border Collies Needing Homes

Welcome to Border Collies Needing Homes Forum. Please REGISTER to post on here. When posting please always choose the heading title carefully. Read the rules for adding posts. No rudeness will be tolerated.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking to give a forever home to another dog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
colliecottage

Looking to give a forever home to another dog Empty
PostSubject: Looking to give a forever home to another dog   Looking to give a forever home to another dog EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:12 pm

As some of you may know I sadly lost the wonderful Katie and Jazzie recently. I am now looking to giving a loving forever home to another dog, to live my two other good-natured dogs.

If you know of a dog who might be suitable, please reply or send me a message on here or to my email : maryireland99@hotmail.com

Thank you
Mary
Back to top Go down

Looking to give a forever home to another dog
Page 1 of 1